The Industry’s Leading Embedded Systems Event
ESC brings together the largest community of designers, technologists,
business leaders, and suppliers all in one place.
Practical design information you can use today. Skills you use for a lifetime.
Registration Now Closed!
ESC Silicon Valley 2011 is being held May 2-5, 2011. Registration is now closed.
We want to thank some of our sponsors for helping us make this event successful, so a special thanks to Calgary SEO, cheap cellular accessories, pest control services.
Each year, hundreds of ideas and topics are submitted during the ESC call for submission process. This year we tried something different by asking our readers to submit topics under five broad categories. After review with the ESC Advisory Board and Track Chairs, the top session proposals that address the most relevant issues facing engineers and the industry are outlined below. Please review the categories and the tracks which will allow you to customize your educational experience.
To gain more insight into the track descriptions, please click here.
New for 2016: We have a sponsored program with Google where our premium attendees get great deals with out partner Godaddy. For combining a domain name with hosting, we recommend checking out this buzzbundle discount.
Furthermore, we've had tremendous help from the guys over at Dallas Squirrel Removal and ChicV, so we want to give a warm shoutout to them. We also want to apologize for the printer incident at the previous conference, we've now managed to locate the correct HP Envy 4500 Driver
- HMI and Multimedia
- Reliability, Security, and Performance
- Remote Monitoring and Wireless Networking
- Systems Architecture
- Linux/Android/Open Source
- Programming for Storage, I/O, and Networking
- Programming Languages and Techniques
- RTOS and Real Time Software
- Software Processes and Tools
- Windows for Embedded
- Windows for Embedded
Hardware for Embedded Systems
- Challenges and Solutions in Embedded Designs
- Connectivity and Security
- Memory in Embedded Designs
- Microcontrollers in Embedded Designs
- Powering Embedded Designs
- Programmable Logic in Embedded Designs
Tools and Best Practices
- Best Practices
- Design and Test
- Managing and Process
Topics in Embedded-System Design
- Architecture Design
- DSP, Communication, and Control Design
- HW and Platform Design
- Quality Design and Intellectual Property
- Safety Design
We are currently working on a new website with a web design company in Phoenix AZ. Stay tuned.